The 5th APSCE International Conference on Computational Thinking and STEM Education 2021 (CTE-STEM 2021) is organized by the Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE). CTE-STEM 2021 is hosted by the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University (NIE/NTU). This conference continues from the success of the previous four international Computational Thinking conferences organised by the Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) and JC@Coolthink in Hong Kong. In addition to Computational Thinking, we will be expanding the conference to invite STEM researchers and practitioners to share their findings, processes and outcomes in the context of computing education or computational thinking.
CTE-STEM 2021 will be a forum for worldwide sharing of ideas as well as dissemination of findings and outcomes on the implementation of computational thinking and STEM development. The conference will comprise keynote speeches, invited speeches, panel discussions, workshops and paper presentations. All accepted papers will be published in ISSN-coded proceedings.
Conference registration information and mode will be announced by beginning December 2020.
(page length including references)
- Poster – 2 pages
- Short Paper - 3 to 4 pages
- Long Paper - 5 to 6 pages
- Paper Language: English
- Please submit your manuscript via EasyChair for CTE-STEM 2021 as a file authors’ name, affiliation and email address. (Download EasyChair Manual, Guidelines and Templates)
- To standardise the information, please input author’s information and submission details on EasyChair in ENGLISH.
- Before submitting your manuscript, please give your manuscript a final read-through to ensure it fulfils the format and paper-length required by CTE-STEM 2021.
Should you need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.